One of the biggest risks of a venture occurs during its construction. A competent management is essential to ensure that the civil work meets its previously contracted objectives on time and within budget.
In recent years, Dexter has followed dozens of civil works, totaling approximately 680 million square feet of construction adding up to a budget which exceeds 1 billion dollars.
With a professional and experienced staff, Dexter provides the service of Construction Management, whose main benefits are:
• Achievement of goals for the product;
• Improvement of the results in relation to construction;
• Obtaining control of the civil work by prior information unabaling an analysis on deadlines, financial performance, excecutive quality and safety on site.
The main clients of Dexter today are Investment Funds that provides funding for SPE's (Special Purpose Funds) upon the presentation of the Construction Management Report and the Release Letter by Dexter.
Our focus is not only to inform the status of the work, but contribute to the success of the business, working incisively when necessary. For this, several customized possibilities are offered for this service, according to the needs of each client and may involve the following activities:
• Evaluate the established agenda (physical and supplies);
• Monitor the progress of the undertaking by verifying the compliance of deadlines established in the chronogram, reviewing the critical path and proposing corrective measures immediately after checking deviations through trend analysis;
• Monitor the implementation of the contractor´s quality management system plan;
• Check the suitability of materials in order to meet the specifications of the descriptive memorandum for the project and the Brazilian technical standards;
• Monitor the implementation and assembly of the construction site, paying attention to health conditions, welfare, work safety and taking care not to interference with the development of the work. Doing safety analysis by sample when performing site visit, providing the contractor, responsible for the safety of the work, all the information for the smooth progress of the same;
• Request and follow the execution & recording of tests, sampling and technological control of the building and mechanical installations, as well as all finishing services, technical standards, analyzing the results and certificates presented;
• Monitoring with the builder the deadlines for legal documents, certificates, licenses, permits, among others;
• Follow the procedures for obtaining certificate of dwelling, certificate of warranty and operating/maintenance manuals of the equipment and various services, user manuals, approvals from public agencies or utilities services, and any other required documents, performing relevant inspections, especially auditing by monitoring the receites.
Financial and Economic Aspects
• Evaluate the chart of accounts and budget available for the development of the undertaking;
• Develop a spreadsheet with the Contractor for measurement of services performed;
• Carry out the release of invoice of services rendered and supply of materials for payment, after verification and bookkeeping according to classification of cost center (chart of accounts);
• To approve monthly the accountability folder with the client, check the entire collection of taxes directly related to costs of the project. Should be considered as an integral part of this accountability the bank reconciliation of the checking account for the venture;
• Control and issue of a report regarding the Incorporation (marketing, administrative expenses, receivables, etc.).
Management Report of Activities
This work is done promptly, allowing the client to have a complete overview of the work at the time of our service. It is an cross between:
• Budget Analysis;
• Comparative physical vs. financial;
• Measurement of physical;
• Standard of finishing and inventory;
• Physical Tendency of civil work (Schedule until completion);
• Financial Tendency (budget forecasting of overrun or not).
Cidade Jardim - Villa del Rey - Belem/PA
Estrela de Natal - Itaú/ Metro Quadrado - Natal/RN
Free - Trisul/Caenge - DF
Hotel Golden Tulip - Triplo A/ Cesto - M.Roscoe - Belo Horizonte/MG
Horizont - Meta/Kinea - São Luis/MA
Jardins da Liberdade - Mendes Pereira/Banco Luso Brasileiro - São Paulo/SP
Joy - Trisul/Caenge - DF
LItaim - Trisul/Amy - São Paulo/SP
Manhattan - Cosil/Stefani Nogueira - Ribeirão Preto/SP
Max Casa Anália Franco - Max Casa/ Solidi - São Paulo/SP
Vista Marina - Lindencorp/Rossi - Santos/SP
The Office - Trisul/ Ferrari Toledo - São Paulo/SP
Sport Garden - Meta/Kinea - São Luis/MA
Condominio Logistico Rec. Dom Pedro - Norpal - Campinas/SP
Premier - PDG/Dominus - Belo Horizonte/MG
Pinus Park - Banco Luso Brasileiro/ Monteiro - Cotia/SP
Max House Móoca - Solidi - São Paulo/SP
Residencial Futtura Condomínio Clube - Interlagos - SP
ACL - Lindencorp - Morumbi/SP
Lindenberg Tutoia - Paraíso/SP